Tuesday, February 17, 2009

48/365

My picture from today did not turn out well at all. I used the macro setting, turned my flash off, etc. I was just using my little camera so I might have to pull out the big one and try again. Anyway, it is supposed to be a picture of a little picture frame that has a small card in it. It was part of a bridesmaids gift I received over 11 years ago. I have always kept it on a shelf in my entertainment center. The entertainment center has changed several times but the frame and card remain.



Here is what is says (since you can't read it):

Real Friends

are cross-their-hearts-and-hope-to-die, fair-and-foul-weather, good-times-and-bad-times, fifty-fifty, borrow-anything, tell-you-anything, reality-checking, stop-your-whining and there-there-ing, trust-you-with-their-life and-deepest-secrets friends...

Real Friends are Friends like you

No comments: