Kyle had scooted the couch all the way up to the TV and was playing with his nintendo. Naturally I asked why he did that. He said "I wanted to see better".
Thursday, January 15, 2009
15/365
I was at home from work today and went out to the grocery store for a bit. John is at home with a hurt foot and so Kyle was just playing in the den. When I got home I see this:

Kyle had scooted the couch all the way up to the TV and was playing with his nintendo. Naturally I asked why he did that. He said "I wanted to see better".
Kyle had scooted the couch all the way up to the TV and was playing with his nintendo. Naturally I asked why he did that. He said "I wanted to see better".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment